Sterling (VIP) Home & Auto Insurance
McLean Hallmark is a full service, multi-line brokerage. By arranging coverage for both your home and your vehicles through us, you will enjoy reduced premiums, quicker results and comprehensive, integrated coverage.
You will work with a dedicated Account Director, who knows you and your circumstances in detail, and is available every time you need her.
McLean Hallmark represents a wide range of insurance companies, providing you with more choices and flexibility than a direct-writing company. To tailor coverage for your unique needs, McLean Hallmark will perform a regular review of your coverage with you — to ensure that you are adequately protected.
We provide a dedicated 24 hours per day claims reporting facility to assist you! Our Account Director follows-up with the adjuster, ensuring you receive the attention you deserve. She will ensure that your settlement is fair and matches the policy you purchased. If you need to claim directly, please visit our Claim Centre page.
- Return of their calls within the hour before 3:00 PM. After that, first thing the next morning!
- An annual account review, by telephone or in person, to evaluate your present coverage (home, valuables and collectibles and leisure activities) that may reveal areas where your needs could be better met.
- A no-cost prospective home appraisal designed to assess the reconstruction cost of your home and the adequacy of your alarm system. Each residence is evaluated separately, based on its special features.
- Collection and storage of household inventory records at our site to substantiate claims.
- Coverage of any passenger, recreational, historic or exotic vehicle for “agreed value”.
- Appraisal and coverage of special assets, such as jewellery, fine art and wine collections, using our qualified suppliers.
- Asset protection for personal injury, directors and officers liability for non-profit organizations, uninsured motorists, worldwide auto rental and defence costs.
Our Specialist Broker
About Ria Reimann
Ria has been an insurance professional for 20 years, and is the director of our Private Client Division (Sterling Department) which represents selected clients who understand the concept of value and are interested in finding the best possible coverage for their most treasured possessions – residence, auto, watercraft, and valuables.
“I have a strong understanding of the personal risk management process and its principles allowing me to assist clients with their unique risks. This enables me to get results when other brokers fail to find a solution. I develop custom portfolios which assist my clients in creating a financially stable future regardless of the uncertainties life may bring forth. My honesty, integrity and enthusiasm for the industry is an asset for your tailored insurance needs”