Since 1948, the Hallmark Insurance Group provides “Services Beyond Risk®” We have been dedicated to helping our clients succeed with cost-effective insurance, risk management, and employee benefit solutions. We are a privately held and independent brokerage that provides all lines of coverage.
As the number and success of our clients has grown, so has our brokerage, across three generations of insurance professionals.
Today, with more than 50 personnel, The Hallmark Group of Companies (Navigators Insurance Brokers, Hallmark Financial Planning, Ontario Underwriting Services and Hallmark Insurance Brokers) are able to provide a wide range of services to over 10,000 personal and more than 5,000 organizational clients.
Why Use an Insurance Broker?
- An insurance broker works for you. We present your business risks and advocate on your behalf, but ultimately we don’t control the rates or insurance premiums. We scour the market to see what is out there, and put forward the best possible recommendation based on your business needs. We will help you identify, manage and reduce the amount of risk that your business would be exposed to and thus keep premiums as affordable as possible.
- Hallmark is a fully independent broker. Unlike some brokers, we are not partially or totally owned by an Insurance Company. There are no hidden arrangements that would influence our selection of providers or the recommendations we make to you.
- Insurance brokers have a deeper understanding of the Industry. We are able to assess the Industry and provide recommendations on various business insurance products that would better suit your organization’s needs and ensure that your business goals are being met. We have the flexibility of offering unbiased advice as we educate you on the latest news, trends and reforms in the Insurance Industry. Our commission rates for each Insurance Company are available for public review.
- Professional and personalized support. In the event of a claim, we are the first ones you should call. As brokers we would educate and advise you throughout the claims process, answering any questions you might have. It’s called personal attention, and knowing each other on a first name basis. That’s our goal.
- All Insurance Brokerages in Ontario have to be licensed through the Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO). We are required to meet the Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO) requirements in the form of ethical conduct, professional competence and insurance related financial obligations. What does that mean? It means that everything we do is transparent.
What Our Clients Say …
It is without hesitation that I am able to recommend John Walters and Jonny Appleton for your commercial needs. Hallmark has represented Fiera for over 15 years, assisting and facilitating our growth and adapting their services to meet our changing needs. During my tenure with Fiera, I have been impressed most by Hallmark’s high level of customer service and integrity. Whenever we have an issue, question or concern, Hallmark is quick to respond and provide an answer. There is no doubt that Hallmark is our strong advocate within the commercial insurance industry.”
K. David Gelbloom, General Counsel and HR Director;
Fiera Foods Company
Michael is a trustworthy and highly competent broker who always has our best interests in mind. Mike ensures that the most appropriate risk management strategies are in place that help protect our business from those risks inherent to servicing our clients. In addition, he is a personable individual which makes working with him and the process of getting insurance an enjoyable experience. I would recommend and have recommended Mike’s services to companies in my network.”
Tim Bartlett; Operations Manager, KRG LOGISTICS INC
We are very happy with your prompt attention and satisfactory responses whenever we make requests. Thank You.”
Mark Nguyen, Executive Director;
Vietnamese Association of Toronto
At Hallmark Insurance Brokers, we organize ourselves to serve as your trusted business advisor. As a broker, we provide you with a comprehensive risk management plan that is crucial to a business looking to strategically position themselves and survive in a competitive business world.
Give us a call if you have any questions or just want a second opinion on your business, car, home or life insurance policies.