- An insurance broker works for you. We don’t control the rates of Insurance premiums. We simply see what is out there, and put forward the best possible recommendation based on your business needs. We will help you identify, manage and help you reduce the amount of risk that your business would be exposed too.
- Hallmark is a fully independent broker. Unlike some brokers, we are not partially or totally owned by an Insurance Company. There are no hidden arrangements that would influence our selection of providers or the recommendations we make to you.
- Insurance brokers have a deeper understanding of the Industry. We are able to assess the Industry and provide recommendations on various business insurance products that would better suit your organization’s needs and ensure that your business goals are being met. We have the flexibility of offering unbiased advice as we educate you on the latest news, trends and reforms in the Insurance Industry. Our commission rates for each Insurance Company are for public consumption.
- Professional and personalized support. In the event of a claim, we are the first ones you would call. As brokers we would educate and advice you throughout the claims process, answering any questions you might have. It’s called personal attention, and knowing each other on a first name basis. That’s our goal.
- All Insurance Brokerages in Ontario have to be licensed through the Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO). We are required to meet the Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO) requirements in the form of ethical conduct, professional competence and insurance related financial obligations. What does that mean? It means that in everything that we do, it is transparent.
At Hallmark Insurance Brokers, we organize ourselves to serve as your trusted business advisor. As a broker, we provide you with a comprehensive risk management plan that is crucial to a business looking to strategically position themselves and survive in a competitive business world.s
Give us a call if you have any questions or just want a second opinion on your car, home or life insurance policies.