- An insurance broker works for you. We present your business risks and advocate on your behalf, but ultimately we don’t control the rates or insurance premiums. We score the market to see what is out there, and put forward the best possible recommendation based on your business needs. We will help you identify, manage and reduce the amount of risk that your business would be exposed to and thus keep premiums as affordable as possible.
- Hallmark is a fully independent broker. Unlike some brokers, we are not partially or totally owned by an Insurance Company. There are no hidden arrangements that would influence our selection of providers or the recommendations we make to you.
- Insurance brokers have a deeper understanding of the Industry. We are able to assess the Industry and provide recommendations on various business insurance products that would better suit your organization’s needs and ensure that your business goals are being met. We have the flexibility of offering unbiased advice as we educate you on the latest news, trends and reforms in the Insurance Industry. Our commission rates for each Insurance Company are available for public review.
- Professional and personalized support. In the event of a claim, we are the first ones you should call. As brokers we would educate and advise you throughout the claims process, answering any questions you might have. It’s called personal attention, and knowing each other on a first name basis. That’s our goal.
- All Insurance Brokerages in Ontario have to be licensed through the Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO). We are required to meet the Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO) requirements in the form of ethical conduct, professional competence and insurance related financial obligations. What does that mean? It means that everything we do is transparent.
At Hallmark Insurance Brokers, we organize ourselves to serve as your trusted business advisor. As a broker, we provide you with a comprehensive risk management plan that is crucial to a business looking to strategically position themselves and survive in a competitive business world.
Give us a call if you have any questions or just want a second opinion on your business, car, home or life insurance policies.